Duly instructed by the Seller, We Will Offer For Sale, at R7,500,000.00 the Immovable Property Situated At:
1020 MELKHOUT AVENUE, WILDERNESS, WESTERN CAPE
SPACIOUS HOME IN WILDERNESS WITH RIVER FRONTAGE!
Date and time
For Sale: R7,500,000
1020 MELKHOUT AVENUE, WILDERNESS, WESTERN CAPE.
This river-front property nestles in a quiet forested area of beautiful Wilderness in the Garden Route.
The home is situated on a large flat erf of 1515sqm. The home itself is also large with spacious rooms throughout.
The home could suit a large family or a tourism investor looking to offer accommodation.
The garden is relatively low maintenance, with several large yellow wood trees on the property. the riverbank area being well constructed and shored-up. Perfect for easily jumping on a boat or kayak for some R&R time in the beautiful river.
The home boasts the following:
• Entrance Hall with instant river views,
• Open Plan Lounge with fireplace offering further river views. Open the sliding doors and step out onto the sunny deck right on the water.
• The Open Plan feature flows through into the large dining room and Kitchen all with river views. The kitchen offers a separate scullery and the large spacious kitchen will make cooking a pleasure.
• The home boasts 4 for very generous sized bedrooms. 3 of these have en-suites. The 4th bedroom is directly opposite the family bathroom. Generous cupboard space is found in all rooms. The main bedroom also offers great views and access directly to the river.
• Spacious office or sunroom.
• The converted Entertainment room has been made into a large bedroom en-suite with kitchenette and private access. This could easily be converted back or rented out as holiday accommodation as is currently the case.
• Garden Cottage offering bedroom en-suite with small kitchenette.
• Triple Garage offering parking for 5 cars
• Double Carport.
The home is currently utilised to offer holiday accommodation and currently offers 5 units. This could be continued, or the home can be utilised as a large 4-bedroom home with garden cottage.
Although slightly dated the home is well constructed and has a great feel and flow to it.
The property and its position offer endless opportunities.
True riverside properties do not often come on the market in Wilderness. Don’t miss out on this spectacular property.
View by appointment only!
Contact: Greg King for particulars.
044 012 5004 / 084 556 6166 / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
125 Meade Street, Beacon Place, George, Western-Cape.
Subject to change without notice. Right of admission Reserved