Duly instructed, by the Seller on Sole and Exclusive Instruction, we will offer for sale by Onsite Auction the Immovable Property Situated at:
15 Kimberley Road, Observatory, Cape Town
3 Bed, 2 Bath Semi Detached Home
- Auction Date: 16 November 2023
- Time: 18h00 (Registration 17h00)
- Venue: Onsite
- Viewing: By Appointment, or 2hr prior to the auction
ID, Proof of Address and bidder deposit Required to Register
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: URGENT SALE due to Emigration. Get ready for Easy Living in this neat, well-maintained home designed for comfort and convenience.
This property ticks all the right boxes: Trendy desirable location, Modern home in good condition, Off-Street parking, Indoor/Outdoor living, Spacious Bedrooms, Good storage, space for your Appliances and good Security.
The Sale is of a Serious Urgent nature due to the owner emigrating imminently. Excellent value on offer.
The home is semi-detached and offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) open plan living areas, covered patio and off-street parking for two vehicles.
The home is well maintained offering low maintenance living.
The lounge area has a working fireplace perfect for those winter evenings. The modern kitchen is comfortably designed offering great storage as well as space for a double fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Stack away doors from the living area open onto the outdoor courtyard area with built-in braai.
All the bedrooms are large enough to comfortably fit a double bed. The one bedroom is currently used as a home office and does not have built-in cupboards. The second bedroom has a good amount of built-in cupboards. The main bedroom has an excellent size walk in closet.
The family bathroom consists of a toilet, shower and basin. The en suite bathroom consists of a large oval bath, basin, shower and separate toilet.
The property offers great security with electric fencing on the boundary and an alarm system which includes external beams.
Looking to invest, buy a family home or looking for a lock up and go lifestyle? This property can be all of these and more!
Excellent value to be found at this auction!
Register to BID, this is a sure-fire winner!
- Semi-detached (Full Title)
- Erf size: 236 m²
- Unit Size: 130 m² (approximately)
- Security Access (Electric Gate)
- Monthly Rates: R 1 777.25 p/month
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bathroom (One en suite)
- Open Plan Kitchen Lounge
- 2x Parking off-street
Stretching down from the north-facing lower slopes of Devil’s Peak, Observatory is a vibey suburb of Cape Town. Observatory is on all the main public transport routes and is less than six kilometers from the Cape Town CBD – about a 10-minute drive outside of rush hour traffic.
Observatory offers a diverse range of shopping and restaurants.
For further enquiries please contact:
Greg King 084 556 6166
Auction Terms Summary:
- Onsite Bidder Registration to be completed at the property prior to the Auction Starting.
- Online bidder Registration to be completed through the Auction One website and closes 24 hours prior to the auction. Online registration deposit of R20,000 is required.
- 10% deposit, plus Auctioneer’s Fees (10% plus Vat), Advertising of R5,000 and Document fee of R1,150 payable on the fall of the hammer.
- Auction subject to seller’s acceptance.
- Full bidder pack with Seller Property Condition Declaration available for download on the website.
- Full terms and conditions available for review on the Auction One website.
Subject to change without notice. Right of admission Reserved.