Duly instructed, by the Seller, We will offer for sale by Public Auction the Property Situated at:
859 Sixth Avenue, Wilderness
- Date: 2 February 2023.
- Time: 17:00AM.
- Venue: On-Site & Online
- Viewing: By Appointment or One Hour Before Auction.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
FOR ONLINE BIDDING
AUCTIONEERS NOTE : Large Seafront upmarket family home or Popular Guest House
Auction One is proud to present this upmarket excellently positioned beachfront property located in a quite cul-de-sac in Wilderness. Situated on the Wilderness cliffs the property has mesmerising 180 degrees views of the ocean, this includes views of long stretches of beaches as well as the rocky shoreline. In addition to this the northern aspect of the property also has captivating views of the Outeniqua mountain range and distant views of Island lake.
Built 20 years ago as an upmarket family home, this large expansive home, standing at over 500sqm, offers a total of 9 bedrooms all ensuite across three levels. The property was originally built as a family home and more recently has been run as a 4-star guest house. The property can easily be returned to a family home with little to no renovations required or can be continued to run as a guest house. All necessary approvals being in place.
An added benefit to the property is the large stand, which measures 1307 sqm in extent. This stands boarders onto 6th avenue and 5th Avenue in Wilderness. With the house access being on 6th Ave and the building structure only occupying about 50% of the stand. A driveway and paved parking area is seen and accessible from 5th Avenue, with stairs (currently grown over) linking the paved area through the undeveloped part of the stand to the house. This provides an excellent opportunity to potentially sub-divide the stand and sell off the undeveloped portion. To date no discussion has been held with the relevant municipality on the viability of this opportunity.
The home its self is designed over three levels as follows:
- Spacious double Garage
- 2 x Ensuite bedrooms both with sliding doors to the front garden and views of the ocean.
- Spacious entrance hall and landing area for the staircase linking all floors
- Open Plan kitchen and dining room area, with views of the Ocean. The kitchen has a scullery. The dining area has sliding doors leading out onto a deck overlooking the ocean.
- Off the dining area one enters into a large lounge with large windows on three sides. This room offers captivating ocean views.
- Leading out to the Northern side of the house one has a braai room come second lounge. This leads directly out into the back garden which offers a sun-drenched pool and lapa.
- 3 Ensuite bedrooms are also located on this level. The One Ensuite rooms has private access from the front garden, while the other two bedrooms have access into the back garden (north side). These rooms are currently being utilised as a bedroom and office and are linked by a passage with a door directly off the landing area.
- A laundry room is also present on this level with leading out to a drying area which is concealed from the house.
- This level has a large lounge with sliding doors leading out to a small balcony which offers northern views of the Outeniqua mountains.
- 4 large ensuite bedrooms are also found on this level all with sea views. Three of these bedrooms have their own private balcony.
- Small office is also located on this level with its own balcony with sea views.
- The property is extremely warm and bright and is a wonderful large family home or a very desirable 7-bedroom guest house.
- This is a property auction not to be missed as excellent value is on offer.
CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE ICON TO WATCH A VIDEO
- House (Family Home or Guest House)
- ERF Size: 1307m2
- Building size: 550m2 approx.
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms (9 En-suite)
- 3 of the bedrooms have own private entrance
- Kitchen/ dining area open plan
- Entrance Hall
- Indoor braai area
- Laundry room
- Upstairs lounge
- 5000L Water Tank
- Double Garage
- Monthly Municipal Rates: R4155.24
- Zoning: General Residential
- Approved as a 6 room Guest House
- Plans all approved
Located in Wilderness on the cliffs overlooking the coastline. Only a 2 min drive to the nearest shops, hotels and restaurant. Situated on a very quiet road with no thoroughfare.
For further enquiries please contact:
Juanita 083 459 8777 or Greg 084 556 6166
Auction Terms Summary:
- Onsite bidding: ID and proof of address required to register
- Online bidding: Bidder deposit required and ID and Proof of Address to register (deposit fully refundable, if bidder not successful)
- 10% deposit, plus Auctioneers Commission and Advertising Costs payable on the fall of the hammer.
- Auction Sold with reserve.
- Full terms and conditions available for inspection at our offices.
Subject to change without notice. Right of admission Reserved.