Duly authorised by the Executor, on sole and exclusive instruction, in the matter Estate Late: AH De Villiers (2879/2022) we will offer for sale by Public Auction the Immovable Property Situated at:
ERF 97, 3 Kort Street, Bergsig, Groot Brakrivier
- Auction Date: 13 June 2023
- Time: 12h00
- Venue: Onsite & Online
- Viewing: By appointment or one hour prior to auction
- Registration: Online – 24hrs prior to the auction, or Onsite from 10h00 on auction day.
ID, Proof of Registration and Bidders Deposit (online bidders) Required to Register
(No further registrations accepted once the auction begins at 12h00)
LARGE PREMISES ZONED BUSINESS II IN THE CENTRE OF GROOT BRAKRIVIER
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Rare opportunity to purchase a business zoned premises in the heart of Groot Brakrivier!
Located just off the main street and in the heart of the commercial node of Groot Brakrivier, the premises are zoned Business II and consist of a large flat stand measuring 2 268m² with improvements (buildings) measuring approximately 400m² under roof.
The property is currently leased out and operated as a sports bar. The current tenant can be given a months’ notice should the successful bidder have other plans for the property. Alternatively, the current tenants would be happy to enter a long lease.
The building on the premises appears to have historically been a home at one point and has gone through several alterations to get to its current layout. Apart from the Bar section, the property has a separate section which consists of a passageway and 3 rooms.
On of these rooms has an ensuite bathroom. Off this section one also finds single room with its own bathroom and own entrance.
With its prominent position and Business Zone II zoning the property offers many options to the investor.
Groot Brakrivier is a fast growing and bustling town in the Garden Route, lying halfway between George and Mossel Bay and only a 20min drive to the George Airport. Business Zoned premises are a rare find and given the growth in the area this property will no doubt be highly sought after.
The location certainly offers future development potential!
Bid with confidence!
- ERF Size: 2268 m²
- Building size: 400 m² approximately
- Bedrooms/offices: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 ensuite).
- Large Kitchen.
- 2 x Open plan areas used as the Bar area by the current tenant.
- Enclosed store and work areas.
- Paved Parking area (measuring approx. 250m² )
- Large front Garden set under well-established trees.
Groot Brakrivier is an historic coastal village found halfway between Mossel Bay and George. The Village falls under the Mossel Bay Municipality. The historic Village is built around the Groot Brakrivier lagoon and is known for its scenic beauty. Due to this picturesque setting and close location to both Mossel Bay and George it is becoming increasingly popular with both retired folk and young families looking to settle permanently in the Garden Route.
Don’t delay! Register to bid right now. Auction not to be missed!
Auction Terms Summary:
• Online bidding: Bidder deposit required, ID and Proof of Address to register (deposit fully refundable, if bidder not successful)
• Onsite Bidding: Registration on the day. ID and proof of Registration required.
• Auctioneer’s Commission, Advertising Fee (R10,000) and Document Fee (R1,150) payable over and above the bid amount.
• 10% deposit, plus Auctioneer’s Fees (Commission & Advertising Costs) payable on the fall of the hammer.
• Auction Subject to Seller/Executor’s acceptance.
• Only the Immovable property is being auctioned.
• Full terms and conditions available for inspection at our offices.
Subject to change without notice. Right of admission Reserved.